Wednesday 13 February 2013

A random Undress Me Too look and hot chocolate...I got bored ^^


Hey everyone! Having a good wednesday? I am currently sat on my sofa watching "Friends" sipping on some Whittards Rocky Road hot chocolate and munching on Oreo Dairy Milk chocolate :D Life's good. 

It's so good :3


As it's snowing where I live I was inspired to create a sparkly look using my new MUA Undress Me Too palette, I also really wanted an opportunity to properly use my new Technic High Lights ^^ So this is a very "highlighted" look, which I've be loving lately. Sorry the pictures aren't brilliant but it was getting dark and I was feeling dramatic


I look gormless xD Oh well, this shows the highlight on my cheek well.

My MUA eyeshadow. The shades I used were  Naked (as a  base),  Shy to highlight the inner corners,  Exposed on the whole lid and a bit of Obsessed in the crease.

Ignore my dodgy eyebrows :L I didn't have the patience to do them properly

The products I used for this quick look are-
  • MUA Undress Me Too palette
  • Max Factor Colour Adapt foundation in shade 40 Cream Ivory
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Technic High Lights cream highlighter
  • Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel liner in Black
  • No7 Exceptional Definition mascara
  • The Body Shop Lip and Cheek tint in Rose Pink (on my cheeks)
  • and Natural Collection Lipstick in Fig Leaf (A shade I'm loving at the moment ^^)
I hope you liked this look and please let me know if you want any reviews on the products used, or if you have any suggestions for future posts- I'll answer any comments so feel free ^^

Lots of Love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.