Friday 12 April 2013

Hayley William's "Still into you" make-up :3

Any other Paramore fans? I got their new album yesterday...IT'S AMAZING!!!!! My favourite song has to be "Still into you" so I was really excited to see they've released a video for the song and it's gorgeous ^^ you can see it below.


Hayley's make up/outfit is so cute! I just had to recreate her fun pastel make up look ^^ Even if you aren't a Paramore fan, I hope you are now :3











The key features of this look are the blue to pink gradient eyes, the extended cat eye look, the bubblegum pink (slightly purple toned in the video) lips, pink highlighted cheeks. Think VERY girly for this look.

A comparison ^^




For this look I used the following products-

Face- 
NYC primer
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Porcelain
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in translucent
Collection Lasting Finish concealer in shade 1
To highlight my cheeks I used W7 Candy Floss face brightening powder (a famous dupe for benefit Dandelion)- as this is pink tinted I didn't use a blush.

Eyes-
MUA pearl eyeshadow in shade 22 on the outer corner of the lid extended to a point out to the tip of the eyeliner
Barry M eye crayon (baby blue colour- don't know what it's called) I put this in the inner third corner then smudged with a brush- I then lined my inner corner (around the tear duct) and smudged it so it extended up to inner tip of my eyebrow and down under my eye- If that made any sense xD
MUA Gel Eyeliner in Fairground- Along the whole upper lash line and out to create that "winged" effect. I used this grey colour as I thought black may be too harsh.
I then added a bit of sparkle to my eyelids with some Collection Dazzle me! in Hazydaze.
I filled my brows with MUA matte eyeshadow shade 19
NYC Showtime Mascara

Lips-
MUA Lipstick shade 4- Review

Aww Hayley, you're so cute :3


And viola!! I love this look so much! It was great fun to do and made my girl crush on Hayley Williams grow even more ^^ 

Lots of love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.