Friday 5 April 2013

A little (rather large :L) wish list!


Hey everyone! This is my first "wish list" post on my blog. I was inspired by the posts that Sophie does on her blog, it's such a cute idea and it always looks really funky when she does it ^^.

The things on my list are-
1. Smashbox Halo Blush in shade "In Bloom"- The idea of these blushes/powders are so nifty (with the whole grinder function). The shade "In Bloom" is a gorgeous peachy pink that would be perfect for spring. They retail at around £23, which is WAY out of my price range...but I can dream right?
2. MAC Creme in your Coffee Lipstick- I have wanted this shade for SO LONGGGGGGG. It's the perfect pink/brown shade lippie which is a colour I adore! I want it so much D':
3. Benefit Watts Up Soft Focus Highlighter- I love me a nice cream highlighter. This seems so lovely, I love the packaging and the golden colour would look great on my yellow toned skin ^^ It's £24.50 so again, WAY out of my price range...but OH WELL (Anyone love me enough to buy me one? I'll pay you with love and cookies :3)
4. Real Techniques Core Collection- Another one of the products I've wanted for ages. The brushes look so perfect! I'll probably ask for these for my birthday xD Everyone and their mother's cat seems to love them
5. Paramore's new album, "Paramore"- I have been a fan of this band since their "All we know is falling" days and this album seems incredible (what I've heard so far). It's quite different to their usual stuff, which a lot of fans are annoyed about, but I always love to see bands evolve ^^ Plus, hopefully, this means a new tour! :D
6. Lush Big shampoo- I have really limp and flat hair and have heard a lot about how samazing this is at volumising hair. I keep looking at it when I go into Lush but I can never quite bring myself to get it. £11.25 seems like a lot, but apparently it lasts ages.
7. Sleek Blush in 3 in Lace- I saw this in Nikki Phillippi's beauty favourites on Fleur's latest video on youtube (here). The colours look absolutely stunning! Sleek is such good quality and for £10 it's a steal!
8. L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Excess mascara- This is DEFINITELY going to be my next mascara purchase. It gives amazing length and definition which is what I always look for in a mascara ^^

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this post.
What are you lusting over?
Lots of love, Laura

P.S. I'm visiting my mum in Cardiff for a few days so I may not be able to post much in that time. See you soon ^^ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.