Thursday 28 March 2013

Review (& swatches): Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 050 Live Pink


Hey everyone! Today I going to be doing a review on my latest blush purchase from Rimmel, that I mentioned in my spring haul post.



The colour of the blush is a gorgeous light pink with slight orange undertones and a stunning gold shimmer, which is actually really flattering on the skin (particularly for skin with yellow undertones like mine).


The packaging of this product is quite basic, with a clear lid (which makes it easy to find the shade) and black pan, but it feels really sturdy. Simple yet effective. The lid features the classic Rimmel London crown logo and the actual product has a print of the union flag- it looks quite snazzy ^^ 


You can slightly see the gold shimmer in this photo, the blush also seems to have a rose tint which is what I thought it was when I saw it in the shop (I actually thought it would be a nice dupe for Nars Orgasm but it's more similar to the Sleek blush in Mirrored Pink- part of the new aqua collection)



You can really see that glimmer of gold- it's so gorgeous! 


The blush is really smooth and nicely pigmented, so much I had to apply it with a light hand xD

My attempt to capture the gold once again :L





As you can see, the blush gives a really nice "rosy" flush of colour which looks quite natural but still very stunning. I absolutely adore the blush and I must get my hands on some more! I've had my eye on Sleek's Rose Gold blush which is apparently quite similar to this but darker.
For the quality of this blush it was an absolute steal at £3.99- you can get it from Boots here.

Lots of love, Laura xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.