Tuesday 26 March 2013

It's SPRING! (A mini spring haul)

Hey everyone! The flowers are blooming and the chocolate eggs are disappearing from the shops, which can only mean one thing...spring is here! YAY! I just have a quick "spring themed" haul to share with you- 5 items I've recently got from Superdrug and will be reviewing soon :)


The products I got were...


Yet another Rimmel Apocalips (What can I say...Rimmel were 3 for 2) in shade 501 Stellar- £5.99


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in shade 010 Light Porcelain- £6.99


Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in the shade 050 Light Pink- £3.99


Elemis freshskin loving lips Quenching Lip Balm (What a name xD) I didn't buy this but got it free with Cosmopolitan Magazine- Available in Superdrug for £8


And finally MUA lipstick in shade 16 Nectar- £1

I really needed some new foundation and had heard SO MANY great reviews about Match Perfection foundation (from the likes of other bloggers such as Fleur and A Pretty Obsession- check them out if you haven't already, they're awesome ^^) so I decided to give it a whirl.

Pink cheeks and coral/pink lips are always on trend in spring so I decided to get the Stellar Apocalips, which I was going to get last time but wasn't feeling brave enough to try xD I actually intended on getting Luna (a more orange based Apocalips colour) but I've never really tried orange toned lipsticks- hence why I got the MUA lipstick! Clever, I know :)

The Elemis lip balm is really nice as well. I've heard a lot about Elemis and their skincare range but I've never considered trying them as they are a bit out of my price range, the lip balm retails at £8 in Superdrug! But as it was free I can completely justify trying it...I just won't be replacing it anytime soon (I mean, seriously? £8 for a lip balm???)

I can't wait to review these products- especially the blush, which looks absolutely gorgeous and perfect for a spring look!

What are your spring make-up essentials?

Lots of love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.