Tuesday 21 May 2013

That "no make-up" make-up look- My version

Hey everyone!

Today I am showing you my adaption of the famous make-up look which is natural and perfect for everyday, one which looks like you are wearing "no make-up" ^^ Enjoy!


Tutorial-

1. First I used Benefit Porefessional to create a smooth skin base.
2. I used my fingers to apply a bit of Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelian, focusing on my t-zone and forehead, blending it out with a fluffy foundation brush.
3. I dusted a bit of Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transculent over these areas.
4. I concealed my under-eye area with Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair.
5. I lined my upper lash line with Avon Smokey Diamonds eyeliner and smudged it out slightly.
6. I applied my NYC Showtime Mascara to curled lashes.
7. Used MUA Powder Blush in Shade 4 on my cheeks and highlighted my cheeks and browbone with the MUA Shimmer Highlighter.
8. I finished the look with a slick of 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive. 
Done! Nice and simple :3


That's it!
Lots of love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.