Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sephora Haul: From my trip to Venice ^^

Hey everyone!

I went to Venice for a few days with school and I was determined to go shopping in Sephora, as we don't have any in the U.K. *crys* I just wanted to show you all the few things that I bought, including two things I picked up at the airport. 

I will be doing a post with a few of the pictures I took in Venice so stay tuned for that ^^



I tried to only look at brands that we can't get in the U.K. but they had some reduced high end products and I just couldn't resist xD


Pupa "Like a Doll" Cream Blush in 202 Doll Peach (made in Italy :3)- 
Damn this blush is puuuurrtttyyyyyyyy (pretty), a stunning orangy coral with golden shimmer which I'm hoping will give a lovely radiant finish. A gorgeous summery colour ^^

Of course I had to try a Sephora product! These were both reduced to 3 euros each.

Sephora Liner Electro in 02 Metal Electro-
A nice metallic silver kohl eyeliner. I actually thought it was a grey colour but oh well, silver is always nice.

Sephora Kohl and Liner Waterproof in 03 Keep Brown-
This colour is so pretty! It's a really nice brown that has a bronze sheen, I've been really into brown eyes lately ^^

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Waterproof Eye Pencil in Oil Slick-
I have wanted one of these pencils for sooooo long! It was reduced to 12 euros in Sephora so I couldn't resist. I got Oil Slick which is a grey/black with a silver shimmer, it's really nice, I can't wait to test its durability ^^ My first Urban Decay product :)


Benefit Silky-finish Lipstick in Skinny Dip-
I got this reduced to 12.50 euros which I thought was a great deal, but when I got home I saw you could get it on the website for £7 because they are being discontinued -_- oh well. It's a lovely natural pink brown, my perfect lipstick shade! And my first Benefit lippie.


Testers- Lily fragrance by Stella McCartney-
Why don't Boots give you free testers? It's such a cool idea. Anyway, this perfume is just gorgeous, it's sweet and floral but oddly quite mature as well.
Sephora Instant Moisturiser (unused)
Sephora Smoothing Primer (unused)


L'oreal Paris True Match Powder in Golden Beige- 
A nice silky face powder that I got at the airport because my Stay Matte one broke the day before and L'oreal had an offer on. Full review coming soon!
And L'oreal Paris True Match Touche Magique Concealor in Ivory Beige-
Got this half price ^^ I've tried it a few times and I quite like it, full review soon!

That's it! See you soon ^^
Lots of love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.