Sunday 14 July 2013

Glossybox Unboxing! July 2013


Hey everyone!

My parents treated me to a glossybox as part of my birthday present, I'll be putting up my presents when I recieve the ones from my mum (I'll be seeing her soon ^^)

Here it is! :D 


This month's theme is "Seaside Splash", the box design is just STUNNING! I love the aquatic blue and coral colours, so summery ^^


What I got ^^


Left to Right-

Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tint- A tinted moisturiser that claims to tone, sooth, minimise pores, and protect from sun damage and ageing. Due to the anti-ageing part of it, I may give it to my step-mum. ^^

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist- I am so excited to use this! My hair is so falt and dull. It claims to add texture, volume, and shine to all hair types.

Anatomicals Spray "Misty for Me" Facial Spritz- Another thing to pack for my holiday. The lavender and peppermint is so refreshing! Another winner :3

Pukka Ayurveda Radience Serum- Claims to give that coveted "summer glow", full of lovely aloe vera and manuka honey, gotu kola and lemon balm which claim to tone and brighten your complexion. It sounds too good to be true ^^

Ciate London Paint Pot in Pocket Money- A really nice rosy nude ^^ I have wanted to try one of the Ciate Paint Pots for so long!! I'm excited to try it out :)

Some info about the products

Just realised that the box matches my nails xD

Overall- This has been a great first glossybox experience! I'm really excited to try all the products (except one). Hopefully I can get some more ^^


But seriously...how beautiful is this box design?

Lots of love, Laura xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.