Saturday 22 June 2013

FOTD #4 and some exciting news!

Hey everyone!

My life has been so crazy right now so I haven't been able to do much blogging recently, I've missed you all so much D':

Anyway, I'm here with a quick face of the day! This is the make up I'm wearing to a social "gathering" I'm having with my friends today (it sounds so much more sophisticated than it is xD


You'll have to excuse my hair, I took this before I styled it (for some reason) -_- Silly me xD
Face-
Benefit Pore-fessional Primer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Technic High Lights Highlighter
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Eyes-
MUA Eye Pencil in Snow white (smudged on inner corner to highlight)
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
MUA Extreme Liquid Eyeliner in Black
No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in Black
Avon Infinitize Mascara in Black
Lips-
Beauty UK Lipstick in Snob

Now for the exciting news!!! I going to be writing a guest post on Erinn Wood's amazing blog, Erinn's Beauty Blog! I'm so excited, now I just have to figure out what I'm going to write.
Go and check out her blog, it's awesome! Make sure to look out for me soon ;)

Lots of love, Laura

P.S. I'm thinking of doing a "how much is your face worth" post soon, let me know what ya think. I'm also going to pick up Skincare sundays again tomorrow, so look out for that! I love you all so much, see ya later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.